Best BBQ Grill Brushes reviews – 2020
If you are entering into the ultimate grilling season then get ready for a BBQ grill and its additional accessories. So, the additional grilling tools are the cleaning grill brushes and other accessories. Without a good BBQ grill cleaner, you will not be able to clean any type of BBQ mess easily. So in this case you need to have the Best BBQ Grills Brushes.
Brushing is the most important thing that you used to do usually after eating the meal. Brushing your greasy grill grates might not be the first thing you feel like doing after preparing the meat. But it’ll help you to avoid tasting yesterday’s sirloin on tomorrow’s grilled food.
Along with it, your grill cleaning routine will help in reducing the chance of a dangerous flare-up or meat leftovers on the grill. For Best BBQ Grill Cleaners you may also read Best BBQ Grill Cleaner
Following are the best grill brushes
Let’s have a glance on a below-mentioned list
Best Grill Brush Reviews
- Kona 360 Clean Grill Brush
- GRILLART Grill Brush
- Kona Safe/Clean Grill Brush
- Grill Brush Bristle Free & Scraper
- Weber 6494 12-Inch 3-Sided Grill Brush
- Alpha Grillers 18" Grill Brush
- Grill Daddy GL13186C Grand Platinum Steam Grill Brush
- Barbecue Grill Brush and Scraper
- Grill Brush And Scraper
- BBQ grill grate cleaner Grill brush
- Do-Be Products Brass Grill Brush
- Backyard Dudes® BBQ Grill Cleaning Brass Brush
1. Kona 360 Clean Grill Brush
The Kona 360 grill cleaning brush is available in two colors which are listed below
- Sea foam
Following are the features of the Kona 360 clean grill brush
Super-fast and low effort grill cleaning
- Its unique design contains 3 brushes in 1
- Its every stroke works as 3 strokes at once in 1 conventional brush
- It not only works on the top surface
- This brush will help you to remove the burnt crust from the side surface
Tip for the best results
- You will need to dip the brush into hot water with soap mixture during cleaning the grill
- This grill cleaning brush is highly recommended to all types of the grills
- It will keep your brush looking shiny new
Works for the long term
- The Kona 360 brush is 60% more rigid than any other conventional brush
- You will not get it to bend or flimsy
- Its design is the latest innovation in the grilling accessories
Ideal handle length
- You will get this brush with an ideal handle length
- Its 18 inches handle length is perfect for an easier cleanliness
- It will allow you to use both hands with minimal effort
- Its handle will keep your hands away from burning
- Instead of a long-handled brush, the shorter brush will take too much effort
Pros and Cons of the Kona 360 brush
- This grill cleaning brush is powered back by the manufacturer warranty of 5 years
- So buy it with absolute confidence
- Its long handle makes a good distance angle
- The Kona 360 is a pretty good rigid brush
- It works efficiently for the long term
- Its returning details are not given on the product sight
2. GRILLART Grill Brush
Following are the features of the GRILLART grill brush
Along with scrapper
- This brush is designed with built-in scraper
- Its scraper will help you to clean the grill deeply
- It will easily clean the stubborn stains
5 times faster cleaning
- This grill brush has 3 brushes in 1
- You will be able to give 3 strokes at once
- Its 360-degree rotator gives faster cleaning
- Its long handle is easier to keep in your hands for a long time
- It makes your hand movement comfortable
- It is easy to move around all the sides of the grill, outer and inner
- You will have to apply less pressure in moving the brush
Pros and Cons of the GRILLART grill brush
- You will be able to use this brush on charcoal or a gas grill too
- The product is guaranteed with the 100% satisfaction
- In case of less satisfaction, you will get your all money back
- Replacement is possible for you at any time
- Your BBQ grill will look just like new in no time
- The GRILLART brush is the best choice for all kind of grills
- Scrapper is a bit narrower
3. Kona Safe/Clean Grill Brush
Following are the features of the Kona safe BBQ grill cleaning brush
- You will get the bristle free cleaning with this brush
- This brush is the best choice for the people who don’t want to have bristles on their brush
- All the edges are smooth
- No need to worry about the sharp edges and metal bristles
- This grilling brush is recommended for all types of grills
- You will get 3 brushes in 1
- Rigid and strong grill cleaning tool
- No bristles for falling down
Pros and Cons of the Kona Safe grill brush
- Long-handled brush
- Guaranteed for long term use
- Its long handle will allow you to use the brush with minimal effort
- It will keep your handles away from the heat
- You will get this brush will 10 years of warranty
- There is no built-in scraper with this grill cleaning brush
4. Grill Brush Bristle Free & Scraper
Following are the features of the Grill brush
- There are no swallowing wire pieces in this brush
- By using this brush for cleanliness, your food will be 100% safe
- You will get this brush safe for all types of grill
- This brush is designed with inbuilt scrapper
- You will get 150% of the shorter and smooth edges in the design of this brush
- It will help you in faster cleaning
- Its double-helix design makes the brush more flexible
- This grill cleaning brush is safe for all type of grills
Pros and Cons of the Grill brush and the built-in scraper
- Non-bristle grill brushing tool
- This non-bristle and the flexible brush is the best choice for cleaning the stainless-steel grill
- Guaranteed for the long term services
- In case of less satisfaction, you will be able to get your whole money back
- According to Amazon’s experts, it will be your favorite grill cleaning tool
- Once you will place an order, 2 orders will be shipped at your place
- Few people are not comfortable with such a flexible brushing tool
5. Weber 6494 12-Inch 3-Sided Grill Brush
The Weber grill cleaning brush will be provided in Black color
Following are the features of the Weber grill cleaning brush
- You will get it with a wide brushing head
- Its wide brushing head will help you to clean a larger portion at once
- Its shorter side will help you to clean the small corners of your grill
Pros and Cons of the Weber grill cleaning brush
- Helps greatly in cleaning edges and dislodging the debris
- You will get this brush with the thick stainless steel bristles
- Its ergonomic handle will provide you better control while cleaning the grill
- Purchasing policy or returning details are not given on the product site
6. Alpha Grillers 18 inches Grill Brush
Following are the Alpha Grillers grill brush
- It’s an ultimate weapon against the dirty grates
- Be relax while cleaning, it will not bend or break
- Its handle length is ideal
- There is no difficulty in cleaning the grill from all the corner and surface
- You will be able to clean your BBQ in seconds with no effort
- You will be fed up by slaving over a dirty grill for many days, with this standard grill brush just brushing out the surface, all the debris will come out
Pros and Cons of Alpha grill brush
- After brushing, within a flash, you will get your shiny grill back to you
- With 18 inches long handle, you will easily brush out each corner of the grill
- This brush is packed with stainless steel bristles
- A perfectly fine brush for all type of grills either you have a gas grill or a charcoal grill
- You will have full control over the brush because of its long handle
- It will keep your hands safe from burning
- Lifetime warranty
- There is no inbuilt scraper
7. Grill Daddy GL13186C Grand Platinum Steam Grill Brush
The Grill Daddy grilling brush is designed in a grand style.
Following are the features of the grill Daddy cleaning brush
- It’s a professional and Aluminum made brush
- This brush is specifically designed for the people who want a healthier and tastier grilled food
- This brush is designed to clean your grill with steam in a 100% natural way
- Effortlessly remove the baked food and junk from the grill
Pros and Cons of the Grill daddy brush
- You will get the brush with a hanging hook
- Its long handle will keep your hand away from the handle
- The dishwasher is a safe liquid for its cleanliness
- It will not damage the stainless steel properties, coated over your grill
- The warranty and return details are not given
8. Barbecue Grill Brush and Scraper
This Barbecue grill brush and Scraper is being provided by the company of BBQ-Aid
Following are the features of the BBQ-Aid’s grill cleaning brush
- You will get your grill clean quickly
- This grill cleaning brush is designed with the acacia wood
- Its unique design is a great addition to your BBQ grill tools
- Its handle length is perfect, not too much long or not short
Pros and Cons of the BBQ-Aid’s grill brush
- The appropriate length of the handle
- It will work perfectly fine from all angles
- Unique design
- Made with rigid wood material
- It will let you feel your hands with no effort
- It will keep your hands away from heat
- The shorter brushes are difficult to us and longer brush is awkward
- So, a 15 inches length is appropriate, not too much long or short
- This grilling brush is not powered back by the warranty policy and returning policy
9. Grill Brush And Scraper
Following are the features of the grill brush and scraper
- This grilling brush is designed with the built-in scraper
- You will need a minimum number of strokes with this grilling brush
- This brush will not shed the bristles in your grill
- Its black handle is made non-slip propylene
Pros and Cons of this grill cleaning brush
- You will get it in an ergonomic design that will make your grill
- You will get the broad brushing head
- You will be able to remove the hard crust from the grill grate without damaging it
- Details are not given about the purchasing policy
10. BBQ grill grate cleaner Grill brush
Following are the sizes of grill grate cleaner brushes
Following are the features of the BBQ grill grate cleaner brushes
- This BBQ grill cleaner brush is designed with the scrubbing pad
- This grill cleaning brush is reuseable and washable too
Pros and Cons of the BBQ grill grate cleaner
- With this brush, you don’t need to worry about the coming off bristles
- You will enjoy your healthier food with a perfectly clean grill
- You will don’t need to bring the specific soap, the dishwasher is also perfect to clean it
- This brush is designed with an easy holding handle
- It is designed simply but comfortable
- It is safe to use this brush on any kind of grill
- Its handle is plastic made, so, it’s fragile and easy to break
11. Do-Be Products Brass Grill Brush
The Do-Be brass grill brush is available in the following colors
Following are the features of the Do-Be grill cleaning brush
- This brush is designed with the brass bristles
- It’s protective for using on all type of grills
- You will have to put less stress while brushing your grill
- This grill tool is designed with the ergonomic material
Pros and Cons of the Do-Be grill cleaning brush
- Its premium-grade material provides durability, accessibility, and flexibility
- Convenient in use because of the long handle
- It is perfectly fine for all type of grills
- Warranty is not issued on this grilling brush
12. Backyard Dudes® BBQ Grill Cleaning Brass Brush
The Backyard grilling brush is available in the following 3 sizes
- 12 inches
- 15 inches
- 16 inches
Following are the features of the Backyard grill cleaning brush
- This grill cleaning brush is designed with the guarantee of long term use
- It’s the finest choice for all type of grills
- After caning the grill, you will be able to clean it easily
- The dishwasher is also safe to use with it
The entire above-listed grill cleaning brushes are the best choice for any kind of grill. All brushes are less stress consuming and less time consuming too. Before buying the right fit, you will have to keep the focus on the price section, on warranty and returning policy. Otherwise, all brushes are best in quality.
Few of them are rigid and few are durable. Which one is appropriate for you, you will be able to decide this by reading the given details about their features.
Read More: Best portable BBQ Grills
When you should clean the flare-ups from your grill?
Let the grates be cooled after grilling your food. Keep in mind the types of grill brushes and you should know that what grilling brush could be the perfect choice for you to clean your grill.
There are the following types of brushes
- Brush with wires
- Wireless brush
- Nylon brush
- Stone brush
Before choosing any type of brush, you will have to keep an eye on the manufacturing style of your grill. If you are going to use a brush with bristles then keep an eye the brush bristles are fallen or not.
In this article, we are going to explain the best grilling brushes and tips about their use. This research article will help you in picking the right one for you according to the manufacturing style of your BBQ grill.
We are going to cover recommendations along with covering the best performing brands.
Why you should clean your grill?
There are several reasons to clean your grill. Grease and oil stains are the major factors for keeping your grill clean. If the grease and oil stain will remain on your grill for a long time then they will ruin your grill and the taste of your grilled food too.
When you have completed your cooking task, you will see a black crust on the grilling tray. This crust is carbon that has burnt on your grill grate that is caused by the combination of the fats and meat.
You will feel its taste just like a burnt toast that you will never want to have in your food. If you will not disturb with this burnt taste in your food then keep in your mind, the insects will attack a dirty grill.
Would you like to have insects in your grilled steaks, vegies, and your burgers? I don’t think so. That’s how the cleanliness of your grill is very important for keeping the insects away and for the good taste of food.
How to clean your grill grates?
After grilling your food, the grill grate will be heated up. Cleaning the grill grate right after cooking the food is the best way because of being hot.
If you don’t have time right after cooking then just fire on your grill for a few minutes and then cover it up for 5 to 10 minutes. When it gets heat up, just brush your grill grate. The whole burnt crust will be removed quickly.
You will have to do less effort and you will also have to consume less time. That’s how your shiny grill like a new one will back to you.
The burnt material on your grill grate will turn into the carbon. This carbon will be easier to remove with a grill cleaning brush.
Following are the things to look for in a grill brush
There are several things that you should keep in your mind while buying Best BBQ Grill Brushes.
How you will choose the right brush for your grill?
There are different grill materials. The BBQ grills are made with stainless steel or with the material of cast iron.
On the other hand, if you have the grilling grate made with proclaiming or enamel material. Moreover, BBQ grills are also made with a gentle metal like brass and there is no chip on grill coating.
With the time the grill grates start to lose their non-stick properties and their chip coat also starts to come off. So, in this context, you need a right brush for your grill that could help you in maintaining the non-stick properties of your grill.
Keep the following points about a good grilling brush in your mind
The short-handled brushes are less than 6 inches. While cleaning your grill with such a short-handled brush you will get irritated. Instead of a short-handled brush, a long handle brush will help you more.
The long-handled brush will make a good distance of your hands from a hot grilling surface. So, at the time of purchasing your grill brush, keep an eye on its handle’s length for easy cleanliness.
Some way to hang it up
In the market, most of the grills come with hooks in different styles. With the help of these hooks, you will be able to hang up the grilling brush and you will be able to store it in a better way.
That’s why, note down the designs of grill brushes and find out some way to hang them up with the grill’s hooks. Few grilling brushes are designed with a sturdy leather string or a metal loop to hang it out. Such kinds of brushes are easier to store.
Sturdy bristles of the brush
There are a lot of brushes which are designed with the bristles which are gripped loosely. When you go to use this brush the bristles are left on the grill. With time, these type of brushes gets weaker in their quality and performance.
The sturdy brush bristles will not come out easily. The sturdy brushes will help you to clean the grill repeatedly for the long term.
If you use your grill occasionally then usually you forget to clean it after every use. In this case, after a few days you need a solid and strong cleaning tool for removing the crust from the grill. The grill cleaning brush is the type of strong tool that could help you to remove the crust after days of use.
In this way, a scraper is a right tool and to some extent, it is sharp enough to remove the left-overs. Few brushes are designed with a built-in scraper. The brushes that have included scraper, are the best choice for you.
Things to avoid in a grill brush
As we have explained that certain aspects should be kept in mind while purchasing a grill brush. So, in this way, few aspects should be remembered to avoid in a brush.
Plastic near the cleaning area
In the market, you will get numerous brushes with plastic handles. The plastic handle of a brush is pretty fine. On the other hand, few brushes are also designed with the plastic coating on the areas where are bristles are firmed in the brush.
It is obvious that if the downside of the brush will get heat, it could melt away. Do you want to have melted plastic on your food? Not at all, so, be careful about to avoid the plastic coating on your brushes.
Following are the ways to use a grill cleaning brush
Burn the crust from the grill grate
When you want to clean your grill just turn on the switch, after switching it on, allow the grill to come in high temperature. Secondly, you will have to dip the brush in the soap mixture. In soap mixtures, you will use hand wash or dish wash.
Dishwasher is also a safe choice to clean the grill. You will need to keep a full bucket of soapy water. By dipping the brush repeatedly into the soapy water, just scrub the carbon easily from the grill grate.
After cleaning the grill grate just set it aside and let the grill be cooled completely.
When your grill is cool, dip the grill grates into the full bucket of soapy water. In that full bucket of soapy water, soak the grill grates for minimum 10 to 15 minutes. Use the rigid tools if you need from cleaning all type of rigid crust.
You will be able to use tools like the burner knobs. In this way, the grill cleanliness will be easier.
Use a vacuum
After soaking the grill, put another bucket beneath the firebox to collect the debris from the grill grate. Here, you will have to use a dry vacuum soap on the grill grates. The vacuum cleaner will suck up the whole collected junk from your grill.
Scrubbing on every part of the grill
You have done with vacuuming, now its turn to scrubbing all grill parts. The long-handled grilling brush will help you to clean every portion of your grill.
Feel free to use the baking soda for cleaning the grill; it will not harm the grill for sure. The baking soda will scrub off the worst bits from the grill.
Wash and wipe it out
Scrub down each side of the entire outer side of the grill. The sponge pads usually leave the scratch marks on the grill. So, avoid the sponge pads.
Instead of using sponge pads, the microfiber towels are the best choice for wiping out the grill after washing it.
Final cleanliness work on the grill
On your stainless steel grill, stainless steel grills cleaner is the best option for the final touch. Let this liquid set on the grill for a couple of minutes. After that just re-assemble all the grill parts again.
After completing the whole cleanliness task, let it heat up again for a while. Your grill will shine like a new one.